Sunday, February 2, 2014

 

Rounding up the ponies

Busy unpacking some of the dala horses I brought home with me.  The LOVE horse is a new one for our shop.  The painted saddle is in the shape of a heart.  Also like the dala designed for the music festival...it is a fun purple color.  Someone once told me that you should have a Dala horse pointing toward your front door to ward off evil.  I have a sweet little red one on the window sill at my house checking out all who approach.  I used to have one on the window near the shop door but think someone stole it!  So much for warding off bad things.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Will your new data horses be on your shop website soon?
 
Sorry -~ *dala*. Darn autocorrect!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]