Friday, January 31, 2014

 

What's to come...

I'm home!  Arrived home last evening.  Was en route from time I left my hotel at 6am to time I arrived home which was 0:45 Sweden time.  A long day!  Luckily the plane was really empty so those of us who chose the basic SAS economy won!  Our section was almost empty which means I had four seats to myself.  The arm rests swing up so it was like a mini bed.  Wonderful service from the crew on this flight, but then, SAS usually is a friendly bunch.
I brought a few things home but most everything will arrive early summer by container.  Here is a view of the smaller items I have.  I have another storage unit filled with quite a bit of furniture and plan to "win" more at auction.  (Pandora is playing Ingrid Michaelson's Song...:"Are we there yet"  The refrain of which is ...And are we there yet?  Home, Home, Home. " Yes, Ingird and
 Dorothy and everyone else we are home!



Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]