Monday, January 20, 2014

 

Stockholm Day 1- 3

The flat where I am staying my first five days does not have internet connection.  I am, however, able to come to the cousin's place and sign on to her internet.  This is the first chance I have had to write.  Stockholms these past few days has been like the Holiday song...."In the Bleak Mid winter - Snow on Snow on Snow"  It has been snowing non stop yet there is not so much accumulation.  Despite the snow I headed to Hortorget Sunday Morning knowing that a few die hard vendors would still be selling there. Not only were pickings slim but there were also snow covered!  Stellar shopper that I am....I was still able to snag a few fun items:  A tomte flask, great vintage tins, and a small tobacco holder among them.  The rest of the day I spent at the local auction house picking up previous wins (lots of Art) and bidding on their next auction.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]