Thursday, January 16, 2014

 

Stockholm Bound

Summer photo of a favorite restaurant:  Agaton
I head to Sweden this afternoon.  I will arrive just in time to attend the Swedish Gift show for a couple of days.  I am hoping to find some new, fun, Scandinavian items for the shop.  I understand it is pretty cold and snowy there but I still am eager to go.  I love the beauty of Sweden in winter.  Yes there is a shortness of light but the candles in most windows and the flames outside restaurants and shops add to a magical experience.  I will be staying with a cousin for the first five days.  I am not sure if internet will be available to me there.  If so I will blog every day.  If not then the next time I write I will be in Dalarna...land of the Dala horse.  The shop remains open in my absence...every day.  So please stop in.  We are expecting new linens from Ekelund and lots of new Scarves and jewelry.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]