Thursday, January 30, 2014

 

Heading Home

I must be getting older. There was a time when I could stay away forever....no rush to come home...but today I am ready.  I guess if Peter and David were along it would be different.  I didn't have a chance to get lonely on this trip...lots of visits with family and friends of family AND many vendors who have become old friends but....there is something about being home.  My arrival to said home is delayed.  I have been in Copenhagen airport for two hours and have another one to go.  I spent most of yesterday packing and re-packing and yet still my luggage was 10 pounds overweight...each bag!  Kind SAS guy let it go.  I took photos of the storage unit and auction house so you can see what is coming but....phone and lap top must be fighting because they refuse to share with each other.  I will leave you with a photo of my sights today...airports at Copenhagen and Stockholm!  Come see me at the shop!  We will have a mini reveal and Valentine's party on Saturday Feb. 8!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]