Friday, January 24, 2014

 

Good bye to Dalarna

Today I awoke to a snowy Dalarna.  Everywhere I looked was a Christmas card.  (Especially given that so many Christmas lights and window candles were still aglow) I caught up with e-mail in the charming room shown to the left with a fire to warm me and a great view of the snow covered midsommer pole and an interesting tri-pod of Christmas trees.  I hated to leave but there was a four hour drive ahead of me AND one more stop at an out of the way Loppis.  (second hand shop)  I have arrived in Solna where I will continue my shopping and packing.  My hotel is having problems with their wireless connection so my ability to share photos may suffer....but we'll see!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]