Thursday, December 26, 2013

 

Boxing Day!

The upper class of Great Britain, who NEEDED the servants to work on Christmas day (Who will put our paper rubbish in the bin?) traditionally would give them December 26 as a day off AND would present them with a gift aka a box.  Thus boxing day.  For me, traditionally it has been a major shopping day-usually to buy 1/2 price gift wrap.  That is until I realized one day that I had enough gift wrap to cover my entire house and that of my family!  For the last 10 years I have been at Klaradal on December 26 watching customers enjoy the discounts as I once did.  Happy Boxing Day!  If you read this blog and shop my webstore please know that Ekelund Holiday linens are 25% off.  You will need to e-mail us a list of what you would like. We will write back with what is available and your final total.  I think things will sell out quickly!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]