Thursday, November 21, 2013

 

What happened to Thanksgiving?

This year for the first time in many years I am hosting Thanksgiving.  I always try to be a little creative with my place cards and want to do so now.  I usually use mini pumpkins but they all seem to be gone so I  headed to Michael's to see what ideas they might offer.  Answer:  None!  Thanksgiving was gone!  It was Christmas everywhere.  Klaradal has fallen to the pressures (economic) of starting Christmas early but we still have an area reserved for Thanksgiving decor and paper products.  We also, always have some Ekelund linen that while not specifically a fall item will fit the bill nicely.  When hosting dinner I need to use a large tablecloth but always use an Ekelund linen on my front hall table.  These two would be perfect candidates to indicate the joy of autumn.  The darker runner is called Mustiga and the lighter is Astrakan both are under $45 and available on our site.  (or will be, an Ekelund order is expected in the next week)

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]