Wednesday, November 13, 2013

 

Thanksgiving comes home.

Cold has finally come to the East Coast!  Having spent all of last week decking the halls of Klaradal makes me more then ready for cold temps.  I must admit, however, that at home I just brought down my Thanksgiving decorations.  Turkeys, and Pilgrims, and pumpkins....oh my!  Holiday decorations have the same reputation as bunnies...they seem to multiply!  Yet.....I still can think of one or two Fall Decorative items at Klaradal that I really should have to round out my fall decor.  I always need fresh paper guest towels.  I love the water color feel of both of these.  The leaves and acorns are already out at my house.  The turkey will waddle into place this weekend.  (If you live locally these are now 25% off-and going quickly!)

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]