Tuesday, November 19, 2013

 

Oh Deer!

 The photo on the right is a recent view from my kitchen window.  We live in the suburbs of Washington DC (just outside the much mentioned beltway) where deer are a quite common occurrence.  Some neighbors hate them because they eat plants BUT I just love to see them grazing and sometimes sleeping in my yard.  I guess that is why I love the Deer Head vase shown below.  It is just $20 an provides seasonless design.  This photo shows it with evergreen.  I show it at the shop with bare branches(lower photo)   It would be fun to hang a few small Christmas balls from the limbs of the branches.
It would look great in the spring with forsythia or cherry blossoms.  You also could, for Easter, add feathers to the branches as they do in Sweden.  Unlimited choices!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]