Monday, November 18, 2013

 

Candy Crush Swedish King

Just learned that the game Candy Crush is by Swedish Gaming company King AND that King is Sweden's best workplace.  I first heard of this game when good morning America did a piece on how it had many women gambling.  I guess I should have vowed to avoid it but instead tried it right away.  The game is really addictive and you can easily waste an hour playing it.  The gambling part is that you are offered, for 99 cents, the chance to have 3 more tries or get a boost that helps you finish a level.  I am pretty frugal so was not about to spend any money but can see how easy it would be to do so.  I finally deleted the game from my kindle and cloud....no more temptation to chew up time.  It's the holidays!  There is no time to spare!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]