Friday, August 17, 2012

 

Stockholm Sunday

Still fits Lion at 6'4" tall
Lingonberry Crumb Pie & a Latte!
Wonderful Evening Light and City Hall
This was our final Sunday in Sweden and last chance at Hortorget.  David and I left our hotel at 9:00 so we arrived at the Square early enough to get a good parking space and great buys!  David kept busy as a runner with my packages back and forth to the car.  I kept busy buying!  We were finished by noon and treated ourselves to lunch at the cafe in the PUB department store.  David had a sensible Caesar salad...while I had a fabulous slice of Lingonberry pie...mmmmmmm
We visited another auction house, and then I dropped David off at the room and went to one more Loppis before heading to the Solna auction to check my winnings. I was pleased with what I had won-packed things up-and then went back to hotel to pick up David.  We headed back to Stockholm to unload the car and then walked to Gamlastan for dinner at our favorite place...Agaton.  You can feel that fall is quickly approaching in Sweden and this week is considered the end of summer for them.  Nigh comes earlier each evening...but not before displaying some gorgeous colors.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]