Monday, August 6, 2012

 

Favorite Flea

Sunday Flea in Hortorget
Peter and David at Lunch in Stortorget.
If it is a Sunday in Stockholm you will find me at Hortorget at my favorite flea market!  This year we are staying at a hotel that is directly on the square...we've never done that before.  The plan was that I would shop while Peter enjoyed a leisurely breakfast at the hotel.  They have tables near windows that overlook the square and thus Peter could watch me dart (and buy) from table to table.  We thought he would only need to come down when I accumulated enough for him to make a trip to the room.  Well...the word leisurely does not fit in with Sunday Hortorget!  I hit the ground "shopping" and Peter worked up a sweat doing trip after trip back to our room as my purchases piled up!  It was a great Sunday flea with lots of art and porcelain and silver plate and handicrafts...Oh My!  Later that day....as per David's request...we enjoyed lunch in Old Town and later, dinner too!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]