Friday, August 10, 2012

 

De-Lovely Dalarna

View from Hotel Dalecarlia of Lake Siljan
The sign of "my times" enroute to Dalarna
David at the Sala Silver Mine Antik Shop
Wednesday morning I awoke with Peter at 5AM to have breakfast and then send him off for his flight home (That should score me some bonus points for being a good wife)  I then waited for the other man in my life, David, to get up at 9 so we could begin our journey to Dalarna.  The trip can be done in a few hours...unless one stops, as we did,  at every Loppis (flea market/garage sale) along the way.  We arrived in Tallberg and the Dalecarlia Hotel just in time to enjoy dinner and capture the gorgeous evening light on Lake Siljan. 

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]