Sunday, July 29, 2012

 

Ship ahoy seconday Day!

Saturday we boarded the Vision of the Seas for a seven day Baltic Cruise.  It was a glorious day in Stockholm and I managed a quick stop at a Saturday flea market before heading onto the ship.  I also, because I had already bought so much, rented a storage unit to place my purchases!  The trip from Stockholm, through the Archipelago, is breathtaking.  It seems to me, someone used to the crowds and impatience of DC life, the ultimate luxury to have a "go to" place on a sparsely populated island accessible only by boat.  Check out a few of the photos and imagine being bundled in a Sweater (yes it is NOT 100 degrees here) drinking a morning coffee and looking out over the sea.  Ahhhh my shoulders are already relaxing!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]