Saturday, July 2, 2011

 

Today is your day!



Picked up my son from camp yesterday. He's shown here with his counselor. We spent the day sitting on the porch. He was texting, I was reading and at one point we played monopoly...for old times sake. This morning he awoke in time for me to make him blueberry pancakes before heading off to the shop. While mixing the batter I heard, on David's country station," Today is your day" by Shania Twain. It was a perfect moment-with perfect pancakes! It's nice to have him home again. I'm not sure, unfortunately, that today is MY day...I gave Peter and David the beautiful pancakes shown then made two for myself...they burned. Oh well--maybe tomorrow will be MY day!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]