Sunday, July 3, 2011

 

The Sun Egg is my Friend

Ever since I returned from Sweden I've been battling some sort of bug. I was first treated for strep throat and was starting to feel better but then, 2 days after the antibiotics ended I was sick again and back to the doctor. I'm on a stronger antibiotic now but realized, when I attempted to work at the shop yesterday,that I'm still not out of the woods...but rather am back in bed. My best friend now is....The Sun Egg. The glorious juicy orb from California or Florida. Like that old song about Sugar...."OJ in the morning, OJ in the evening, OJ at suppertime." If only it truly were a sun egg and would provide not just vitamin c but also the ability to brighten my days and health! Wishing all a happy and healthy fourth of July weekend! (By the way...we do sell the Sun Egg Book at Klaradal. It's a sweet story and beautifully illustrated as are all of Beskows books)

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]