Friday, July 1, 2011

 

Midsummer Memories

These past few days, and this morning, DC has been enjoying Sweden like weather....cool, sunny, low humidity. (I actually reached for a blanket as I had my tea on our back porch) Sweden is summer camp for me but today I am picking my son up from HIS summer camp. David has been going to Camp Accomplish for the past 10 years. The camp is a mix of 50% typical children and 50% special needs. I can't wait to hear how his two weeks went. Meanwhile, today, I've posted some pictures of favorite Sweden memories. The one on the left was taken on a "raft" during midsummer. Shown is my son, much younger, with our cousin Epp who is the owner of the real Klaradal. On the right is Epp, David and myself in the back yard of Klaradal enjoying a typical Swedish dinner of Salmon, fresh picked potatoes and dill... Must stop reminiscing and head off to pick up David!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]