Tuesday, June 14, 2011

 

Home again to fly the flag!



We spent our last vacation day in Gothenburg Sweden which I will write about later this week. For now I am just happy to be home and find it especially fitting to have my first full day be Flag day! We saw so many people flying the Swedish flag...it's nice to see the same love of country in OUR homeland. Today I need to focus on unpacking not just my clothes but those items I purchased for the shop. Most were left to be packed in the container for shipment next week but a few were special enough (and small enough) to make it home with me. They will be revealed this Saturday at our midsommer celebration!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]