Monday, February 7, 2011

 

Here Comes the Sun!




I think that last weeks cold messy New York streets had me longing for summer. I found myself drawn toward all things light and bright. My gift show orders were mostly composed of summer jewelry, happy sparkly greeting cards, and assorted summer accessories. I especially loved some woven scarves made by by a company called Sevya which means”That which deserves our care”. The company is committed to preserving the indigienous art forms of India that face the danger of extinction. Sevya supports artisan groups that have little access to marketing avenues and helps them bring their wares to a global market. Look this summer for lightweight scarves and cotton tunics at Klaradal.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]