Wednesday, February 9, 2011

 

Christmas Morning!

That's what it feels like when I start sorting through auction purchases. Yesterday I knew I had bought a charming Silver Plate sugar shaker. Today I realized it was made exclusively for Harrod's-the famous London department store. I also knew I had bid on some photos at this same Pennsylvania auction and was pleased to discover the photos were all taken in either Washington DC or Baltimore Maryland...much closer to home than Pennsylvania. Some adorable embroiderd pillow cases feature blue birds and cherries which will be perfect for our President's day celebration next week. I've discovered Norwegian tin and porcelain, a small royal copenhagen plate, as well as charming green glass items perfect for St. Patty's day. I hope you'll stop by soon to Klaradal...where every item and every season is a cause for celebration! Happy Valentine's day!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]