Tuesday, September 28, 2010

 

Stockholm on my mind...

I'm having Stockholm withdrawal! It's been almost a year since my last trip to this triple crown city and I wish I had the time and funds to travel there again! Instead I enjoy surrounding myself and filling my shop, Klaradal, with images of favorite Stockholm sites. Shown to the left is a tray with a scene of Stortorget in Gamla stan. This is one of my favorite places in Stockholm and I've enjoyed most every season there! I've sat in a candlelit window sipping cocoa from a large latte bowl as the cobblestones became covered with snow. In this square I've enjoyed summer concerts and shopped the Christmas market stalls. It's home to the Nobel Museum AND a favorite second hand shop and bakery. Relive your Stockholm memories or build on a dream with this and other Stockholm themed items from Klaradal. We're open every day from 11-5 and available on the web 24 hours. (we've just went live and still need to add a lot of items but do so every day)

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]