Friday, April 2, 2010

 

Easter Ideas


The eggs on the left look like those expensive hand painted Russian boxes but are actually plastic sleeves that slip over the eggs and, when boiled, give the effect of hand painting. Our cousin did these and they're fabulous. I'm headed to the Russian Market in Tallin today to buy some for myself (and perhaps for the shop for next year) The adorable boxes of grass are on sale in the grocery stores here. I've grown grass for Easter in the past...these are just on a regular plastic plate. I wish they sold things like this at home...at these prices (under $4) but...I'll have to continue to grow my own Easter grass display. (Now I know I can skip the basket I usually use and go right for a plastic plate. Glad Pask! (Happy Easter in Swedish)

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]