Thursday, October 11, 2007

 

Unwrapping treasures

My son had Dental Surgery this week so I used the time at home to open more of my Boxes from Sweden. I found a lot of pottery, ceramics and dishes. There were some especially darling 1950's children's dishes from Norway. Also from Norway were some plates similar to the blue pheasant design. There were some retro blue and white plates as well as a set of small plates with a three crown design. (These almost look like they were taken from some restaurant...but I swear I didn't do it!) There was one Tina, relatively new (1986) with a heart cut out on front. There are always lots of vintage linens and we put a new supply of freshly pressed pieces out this past week end.Come out to the shop to see these plus our new delivery from Ekelund and Halloween designs!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]