Thursday, September 6, 2007

 

Grand Reveal this Saturday

I've been spending the days patching walls, hanging paintings and dusting off all of the new furniture and artwork in preparation for a re-opening this Saturday. I also had to hire some furniture repairmen to help with pieces that did not fare well in the container. I've opened about 6 of my 60 boxes...there is a lot to see and a lot to price. Some of the items were purchased at Auction and were piled up in cabinets so I am seeing many for the first time. It's like Christmas except that I am not going to re-gift but re-sell everthing. Todays boxes had wonderful handpainted clogs from 1947, an assortment of copper and glass, and some darling vintage baby prints.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]