Sunday, September 23, 2007

 

Free Ad Friday

This past Friday I got up at the ungodly hour of 4:30 AM to be part of the audience at the Jack Diamond Morning show on 107.3 FM. I listen to this station in the morning and always noticed how the people who attend the "Free for All" Friday event get to say where they work. I thought it would be a great way to get a little plug in for Klaradal....and it was! They have a game they play with the "studio" audience called agree and disagree . I was the first to participate (they pick names from a hat {actually a cut open basketball}) and I won free tickets to the Nats VS Phillies game this Sunday at RFK. BUT I also got to say "I own Klaradal the Swedish Antique and Gift shop in Olney" Hey...it was seconds of air time but it was free! We'll see if anyone heard! Peter and David are going to the game today. It's the last one the Nats will play at RFK so it's great they get to go! Thanks to Mix107.3 for a fun morning!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]