Monday, September 10, 2007

 

Boxes to go before I sleep

Wow...Thanks to my wonderful, loyal customers for a fabulous "reveal" weekend. I really enjoyed all of the "fussing" over the shop and appreciate your realization of how labor intensive it all was! Today I am busy pricing the artwork that is currently in the store and tomorrow will unpack more boxes from the storage locker. I will update what is unpacked in the next few days.

Those of you who were in this weekend might have seen a small kitchen sofa with two chairs that was marked sold. It was delivered Sunday and the buyer was so disappointed to discover it was too big for the planned space so it is coming back. The selling price for the three pieces is $800. If you had been interested please stop in or e-mail me.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]