Thursday, August 30, 2007

 

Contain yourself!

It's here! My forty foot container, filled with 63 days of shopping, arrived Wednesday. Some items are battered, I'm bruised, but the shop is full and, in about a week, will be ready for all to see. It wasn't the smoothest delivery I ever experienced. The moving crew was one hour late and two men short. I had some helpers with me whose job descriptions went from "help with pricing" to day laborer! Everyone,however, kept a "Swede" attitude.

The next two days will be spent preparing for Scan Fest. This event, on Labor Day Sunday in Budd Lake NJ, is a favorite of ours. The park setting is a perfect backdrop for Scandinavian performers, craftspeople, food, and lots of vendors...including Klaradal! If you attend stop by to say hello and get 10% off your purchases!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]